Unitite Slim 2.9
- Offers three different lengths for your surgical planning.
- Only 2.9 mm diameter: Unitite® Slim provides rehabilitation in narrow areas and limited interdental spaces, such as the upper lateral incisors, and lower incisors areas.
- More safety: the reduced dimension protects vital oral structures and their vascularization.
- Morse Taper: biomedical superiority of prosthetic connections with an internal angle of 3 degrees.
- Produced with Cold-Worked grade 4 Titanium: This production technique offers long-term stability and mechanical strength for thin-walled implants.