Unitite® Compact is indicated for reduced vertical bone availability in the maxilla and mandible
Offers diversities of sizes: three lengths in three different diameters.
Reduces the need for complex surgeries of vertical bone augmentation.
Prosthetic Versatility: possibility to perform for full-arch rehabilitation or single cemented prosthesis.
Morse Taper Platform: 4° internal angle allows excellent prosthetic stability and longevity of the implant.
- Indicated for all type of bones
- Recommended bone level installation
- Speed of the initial drills: 1,200 rpm
- Speed of the drills 2.7 to 5.8mm: 800 rpm
- Speed of the bone tap from 4.0 to 6.0mm: 20 rpm*
- Insertion speed: 20 to 40 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 60 N.cm
- Includes cover screw of 0mm
- Suitable for late loading: from 60 days on